Author Topic: old school parts swap in BPT,CT  (Read 12456 times)

CheitoTE38

Re: old school parts swap in BPT,CT
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2008, 11:22:02 PM »
i had fun, thanks to my family and my team members and thanks to all people that came to support , its another one on the book  ;D
 THANKS
            LA FIEBRE
    TEAMTOYMINATOR
      N.Y. ROLLAS
          VMRC
     ELM CITY IMPORT
                    thanks guys, we are really stepping up this year ;)

Offline ASG14

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2008, 02:58:26 AM »

Yeah, I Mod a Camry, I know, don't say it....

AZNWOKZ

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2008, 02:55:18 PM »
I had fun at the parts meet.

I sold nothing and yet bought more stuff. lol

I really had fun looking around. It was great to see some of you guys.

Offline goofesgts

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2008, 10:06:36 PM »
i had an awesome time.. sold quite alot ( glory be to god!not me !) not saying how much but a lil hint "enough funds to almost buy me my sportmax's with brand new tires"   will see, i need new rims, and mannn some guy sold the brand new sportmax's he had for $280 , i needed those, but i slept on it..when i went to him to buy them he had just sold them, could of saved me 80 dollar shipping cost from ebay ,  guys dont sleep on things just buy it! lol  it was a good turn out ... cant wait till next swapmeet in nj ... and for this sunday . thanks ostcbpt!!!!! 

2wankel

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
Hello,

On behalf of VMRC, we thank you for having us. You guys did great! We did ok, but it was mainly a Toyota event.

I got to know a few of you a little more, but the sun was a bit toasty so most of the time I was under our canopy and I was still burnt. If it seems that, I was a little anti-social I was not trying to be. My Puerto Rican skin needs to get used to the sun (dam winter). I did go out a few times to mingle.

We notice that just between three of us we had many parts and we did not bring most of them. We also noticed that no one has thrown an old school Rotary Swap meet. Therefore, we are going to bring this up at the next meeting. Some of us are in dire need of some parts. So I believe this will help the Rotary community out. Just as it helped you guys.

Thanks again,

Ken

Offline Indiolafiebre

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2008, 09:30:52 PM »
What's up everyone!! Much love to the Toyota and Mazda community for keeping the people busy this year. Another event for the record books. Thanks to "old school" for the invite. La Fiebre couldn't miss this one and yes I bought some stuff I was looking, but still need a 86-87 twin cam spoiler, maybe next time. I had a great time and made new friends.   

AZNWOKZ

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2008, 02:50:13 AM »
well here are the pics I shot. I really have a thing of over posting pics.

Man this dude wanted to buy my front bumper for $1.65 lol. trying to get me sell to make his day.

You know who this is. I mean look at his shirt ( edited  :D )

Here was my little spot where i had all my parts. the Highlight of my stuff were the Riken Rims and the front bumper.

There were also many many Old school parts for you Rotary people

I saw these for sale and kinda wanted it if I was not selling my Front bumpers. Its one of those hard conflict moments. I had even
tried it on the front bumper for the heck of it. Maybe next time if i decided to remount them. just have to buy another front JDM brackets again.

I have personally wanted an AE92. not much of the fan of the rims. but I liked the color alot. some Wats 8 spoke would looked really nice on that car.

This shad of baby blue is kinda nice in a way.

Really awesome policeman. finally i was able to look at one of the Dodge Mag in person instead getting kinda nervous. lol

Thanks for coming!!!!!!!!

THANK-YOU for come to this Parts meet!

Went back to the parts meet when more people came and let off their parts. I was able to finally see the difference of the
Cruse control and the non Cruse Control of the AE86.

One of the rare stuff that was sale pretty cheap. TRD spring Valves. they were on sale for a cheap price.

At 4pm, we close the day and left. When we mean 4pm, we mean its over. lol
I left at 4:30 pm while I let the others go since I pretty much had a whole day for my self. I was wonderful to meet everyone again.

If we can Mow this whole area. We could have really make a huge Parts meet swap. That would be pretty cool. This land should really be like a park, basket ball, or a communitor lot. Its pretty cool in a sense.

CheitoTE38

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2008, 09:14:33 AM »
nice pics  8)  and about the spot  ??? good thinking, also good for a good big old school meet 8)

pocket-rocket

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2008, 09:16:59 AM »
True! that is a big lot...that can be filled with alot of old school rides and parts. Then no one has to park in the streets either.

AZNWOKZ

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »
Well that lot is own by the government, thus the people, and it was prob not built due to the Highway development reasons or what not. I didn't see a property own lot sign saying whom it belonged.

So the only way to clear the look is going through the town hall and pass a document of suggestions. If an active club is willing to do the clearing as a volunteer work, then the gov't would give a fund to it.

But seeing that is pretty hard to pull just to clear a lot. It would only take about a day to clear the lot of the plants. Then another day to clear the trash.

This is just a thought. This will bring a good name of the communtiy. Hopefully no jerk will try to buy the land or what-not. But it can be pass as an community social lot. with some luck.

This is just an idea that could benefit you guys.

ostcbpt.com

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »